Real Beer Fans Know the Secret to Pouring a Perfect Beer
The Perfect Way to Pour a Beer
Beer pouring is an art, and definitely part of the overall tasting experience. As the video below tells us, "The perfect person can pour the perfect beer."
It is recommended that you always drink a beer out of a glass, instead of a can or bottle. The most common pouring technique which can be applied to most beers and glassware types.
Steps to a Perfect Pint:
1. Use a clean glass. A dirty glass, containing oils, dirt or residuals from a previous beer may inhibit head creation and muddle flavors.
2. Hold your glass at a 30-45° angle.
3. Pour the beer, targeting the middle of the slope of the glass, NOT directly towards the bottom.
4. At the half-way point bring the glass at a 90° angle, and continue to pour in the middle of the glass.
5. You may also want to gradually add distance between the bottle and glass as you pour.
6. Voilà, enjoy!