6 Serious Beer Facts That Most Don't Know
Beer, beer, everywhere and MORE than a drop to drink! Where would the world be without beer? No one wants to know.
Here are 6 tidbits of beer information you can impress your friends with!
1. Anheuser-Busch was a 5- generation family owned company. Each first born son tasted a few drops of Budweiser beer, before their own mother's milk!
2. During Prohibition, Pabst Blue Ribbon changed their name and produced cheese.
3. President Gerald Ford kept Air Force One stocked with Coors beer. Hollywood superstars Clint Eastwood and Paul Newman also stocked Coors on their movie sets.
4. Alfred Heineken invented a beer bottle that doubled as an interlocking brick, LEGO-style to build homes with during the 1960s. Thankfully, none were ever built.
5. Originally, James Bond's favorite drink was NOT a martini, it was a Miller High Life!
6. The Guinness Book of World Records is, in fact, named for the beer company. It happened after the chairman of the brewery couldn't locate a record for the world's fastest bird.